Penny's Pages:General disclaimer
Simply put, any media (be it text, images, audio, or anything else) not made by anyone working for, or with, Penny's Pages may be used on Penny's Pages, as the use of the media is used to help review a subject. This is what is know as "Fair Use", and it is an exceptions to copyright.
Because you're probably on the Web right now, you can look up Fair Dealing if you are unsure about what it is.
You may use anything on Penny's Pages, as it is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), meaning you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
We are not associated with Neocities
We are not Kyle Drake, we are not Neocities, you know the drill, don't sue us.